Monday, March 28, 2011

What's going on with the Kulbes?!

Sorry its been so long since I've written, but nothing really has been going on with us.  Aaron has been working, and I've been searching and looking and searching some more for a permanent place for us to live.

I've seen about 8 places, and either they are too small, or too expensive or have stairs (and I've been banned from stairs for the time being).  We saw one on Friday night that we both kinda liked, but it was really technically only a one bedroom, and  half the bathroom was in the bedroom, only the toilet was in a separate room.   I'm going out again this afternoon to see two more places.  Hopefully one of them will work out.  Our other option is to just stay here, in these long term serviced apartments, but it is at the top of our budget.

So other then that, I haven't really gone anywhere with the camera, or taken any pictures.  The weather has been wonderfully sunny and mostly warm, so I've been out walking a bit, but I haven't taken the camera.  Once we get settled, I'm sure I'll be going and taking lots of pictures again.  I plan on heading out to Keukenhof in the next few weeks to check out the blooms.  Debating getting a "spring pass" that will allow me to go many times for cheaper, since I'm sure I won't be able to walk the whole place in one day!

So that's us in a nutshell ... nothing new, nothing old ... just about the same as last week and the week before.  The only thing now is WE LIVE IN EUROPE!! AAAHHH!! :)  It's still kinda sinking in ... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bren... all the best finding an aparment without stairs in Amsterdam!! Not so many of them around! Hopefully see you at the beginning of June!

    ReplyDelete