Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pictures!

Well today is supposedly the first day of Summer, but here in Amstelveen, we haven't seen the sun much yet ... a lot of rain lately!!

Last Thursday evening we had a huge torrential downpour come through, which resulted in the beautiful rainbow in the previous post!  The end of the rainbow was just up at the next corner, I was tempted to go see if I could find the pot of gold, but sadly, the rains moved in again and staying dry won out!




Yesterday was forecast to be one of the only nice days this week, so I decided to take my bike for a ride. How kind of me, no? :)  I ended up at Broersepark, but it was under reconstruction, so I didn't get to take too many pictures ... another time hopefully!




Hopefully the weathermen are wrong, and we have a few more nice days this week!

The rest of the pictures can be found here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment