Tuesday, August 30, 2011

One Year!

One year ago today, August 30th, Aaron & I left for our 2-1/2 {which turned into 3} month assignment in The Netherlands.  Time flies by so quickly!

Tomorrow we get on a plane after being in The Netherlands for just about 6 months, to go back to the States for a week.  It doesn't seem real that we've been here for almost 6 months already!!

The weather here has been the pits! Absolutely the wettest summer I have ever experienced in my life!  Looking forward to enjoying what the forecast is for Portland for the next week .. I see some sunshine in my future!  And I'm sorry guys, but I'm taking it back with me!!!  This raining every day is for the ducks, and I am no duck!  Please forgive me. :)

No pictures to share, because as stated earlier, its been raining, and I don't want to get the camera wet and ruined!

Hope you're all having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment