Monday, October 11, 2010

Last week ...

I'm so glad that we can see the changing of the seasons, the promises of our Father who governs all.


Seeing the colours changing on the trees always makes me think of Thanksgiving.  Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and family, as they celebrate the bountiful thanksgiving of our Father in Heaven.

We decided on Wednesday night to take a night time boat cruise along the canals of Amsterdam.  I have come to realize that I am so far from being anywhere near good at taking night time shots!!




Thursday Matt, Karen & I headed north by bus to the Zaanse Schaanse.  It is a 17th & 18th century set town with working windmills.





Even though it was a bit foggy and cool, it was a great day!

Check out the rest of the pictures here!

Next post? :) Aaron's & my adventure on the weekend!

Hugs,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment