Friday, October 22, 2010

Lately, gone quickly ...

It's been a bit since I've posted, but not much has gone on in the last week.

We headed up to Groningen on Saturday to visit with some of the family.  We headed north out of Amsterdam and crossed over the Afsluitdijk.  You can stop half-way across and see a monument they put up of the building of the dijk.






We visited with some cousins, who then took us out for dinner and a walk along a pier as the sun was setting.








We then headed over to another cousins house, where Aaron & I spent the night and the next morning.  We headed off from there place around 11am to head down to Germany, where Aaron had to meet with a customer on Monday.  We were halfway to our destination when I realized that I didn't take any pictures of the family.  {sorry guys :( }

Monday I did some shopping in the little German town we were in.  Tuesday morning we left early to go back to Amsterdam.  It has been raining here and getting colder, so I haven't gone out to much, hence the lack of pictures to show!

I did head out this morning to BeatrixPark and took some shots of the beautiful fall colours that are coming out here.









The rest of the pictures can be seen in this album.

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment