Friday, May 13, 2011

Amsterdamse Bos

I went for a bike ride on Wednesday morning ... was a beautiful day out.  The sun was shining and it was already at 15C at 9:30 when I left!

I headed out through the center and old part of Amstelveen towards the Amsterdamse Bos.  This is a wooded parkland area, quite large, since I biked for two hours in a totally different part then I saw with Matt & Karen last fall!  I didn't take too many pictures, since I was biking.  That's something I haven't been able to figure out just yet! :) I'm not so good at the one handed biking anymore! I used to be able to do it really well when I was a kid, but sadly I'm not longer a kid! :)  My body tells me this all the time too, especially when I got off the bike after two hours!!!!








Here is the link to the rest of the pictures.  These ones are alllll the way at the bottom.  I'll start a new album the next time I do an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment